If you’re considering selling your home, you may be put off by all the work and preparations that must be made before putting it on the market – especially if you own a home that needs considerable work. If this describes your situation, you might consider iBuying, an easier way of selling homes that is gaining traction in Denver.
What is iBuying?
iBuying is a stress-free way of selling your home almost instantly. Essentially you enter your property address and within a couple of days you can receive multiple solid offers. If you get the price you’re looking for, you can sell your home without showings and listings and close in a matter of days.
Benefits of iBuying:
Depending on your goals, there are a variety of advantages to selling your home this way. The biggest draw to selling this way is that you’re able to control the schedule.
- You can sell your home “as-is” – no need to make repairs and improvements to get the property market-ready.
- Move when you want. With iBuying, you can pick a closing date that works best for you. If you choose, you can sell your home without doing any repairs or scheduling showings, and close in a matter of days. This means you won’t miss out on your next home waiting for your home to sell.
What homes qualify for iBuying?
- Single Family Homes, Townhouses, Duplexes, and Condos.
- Homes built after 1960.
- Homes that sit on a maximum of an acre of land and not in a flood zone.
- Homes that don’t have non-permitted additions, significant foundation issues, solar leases, or polybutylene plumbing.
- Homes with clear title, non-distressed, and not leased at the time of closing.
If you think iBuying could be the right option for you, contact Metrowest today. We help homeowners understand all of their selling options so they can discover which works best for their unique situation.